Asbestos was utilised into various products after it was discovered. One of its most widely used applications is with fireproof protection and building materials, especially for insulation. However, it was found out that inhalation and exposure to this is dangerous to our health and, in worst cases, can even lead to death. Many houses in Australia prior to the year 1987 were constructed with the use of fibres. Its particles, which are invisible to the naked eye, can linger in the air when the bonded compounds are damaged. This is when it can pose health risks to people nearby. In 2003, it was banned in the country. Structures built before the 1990 has a high chance of having it. If its presence it determined in your property, it is important to take proper measures through ensuring they are in good condition and securing they get proper maintenance to prevent fibres from being released into the air. The material is also required by law to be removed by a licensed removal specialist. Because they handle hazardous materials, professionals in this service completed training and certifications in the proper method of removing . It can be found in roofing, panelling, walls, fences, garden sheds, kitchen splashbacks, insulation and waste materials. Through a wide list of trusted companies near you, it is now very convenient and easy to engage professional asbestos removal services .