Search for top plumbers around your area and get rid of the hassle from a clogged sink or backed up pipe.
Cost of plumbing services in Australia varies depending on the city, see below the average prices:
Sydney - $99 to $135
Perth - $95 to $100
Brisbane - $88 to $92
Adelaide - $81 to $89
Melbourne - $80 to $87'
Hire a local tradiePost a job
Types of Plumbing Services
Costs of plumbing services depends on what type of job you require, below are the price range of common plumbing tasks:
Blocked Drains - $80 to $120
Toilet Installation - $410 to $2,040
Emergency Plumbers - $150 to $250
Hot Water Unit Repairs - $130 to $1,200
See full details here: How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Plumber?
Other types of plumbing services includes:
Post your Plumbing Jobs and Get 3 FREE Quotes
Posting a Job and getting quotes is free and easy.
1. Post a Job for Free
2. Get Quotes from Tradies
3. Rate and Leave a Feedback or a Comment
HIREtrades is your one-stop solution for all of your plumbing needs. If you need a plumber to assist you with your plumbing problem, you may find them in the following cities.
There are more than 200 different Job Types in HIREtrades - all put together with the nearest service provider/expert all across Australia.
Tips on Hiring the Best Plumber for the Job
Below are the things that must be kept in mind when hiring a plumber - make sure you remember them all.
- Licensed & Registered - License and registration adds to the legitimacy of a tradie
- Physically Fit - Some plumbing tasks are more than a simple sink fix for that, physical fitness is needed
- Check for Business License & Years of Experience - A legitimate and experienced handyman is always recommended
- Search for reviews or ratings online - Ask other customers and search for reviews online