Frequently Asked Questions
- Get Leads: We send you Leads based on your postcode, work area, trade and skills. You can view these leads on our HIREtrades App, website, or through email alerts.
- Accept Leads: Each Lead includes the customer’s job description and customer contact details. Browse the leads and Accept those most likely to convert into work.
- Get in touch with the customer: Once you’ve Accepted the Lead, you’ll be able to exchange messages using our chat feature – just use the app or log in to our website to get started. It’s an easy way to kick off a conversation. We’ll also give you the customer’s mobile number and email address so you can contact them directly to find out more about the job and quote. Also your profile page, and contact details are sent to the customer.
- Get rated: After the work is complete, ask your customer to rate you based on quality, reliability and value. This will help you build your reputation and win more work.
To sign up with HIREtrades you must provide us with the following:
- Name of your business
- Your business address (where your business operates from)
- Your ABN
- Your first name and last name
- Your contact details (phone number and email address)
- Details of your valid debit or credit card (to allow you to Accept Leads)
Each time you Accept a Lead, we’ll pass your business information to the Customer so that they can carry out further checks on you and your business before they hire you.
HIREtrades must be confident that you are who you say you are as we are making an introduction between Customers and Tradies. For this reason you must be able to prove your business and personal details at all times whilst being a member of HIREtrades.
Leads are the Job requests that Customers post on our site. We sort these requests by postcode, trade and skill type and then pass the details along to our Tradies.
You can view leads in a variety of ways – it’s easy!
- Main Website: Visit our homepage at www.hiretrades.com.au log-in. Select Leads from the menu and you can view Current Leads
- Mobile App: Download our HIREtrades mobile app for your iPhone or Android smartphone. You view Leads in the same manner as the website.
The Leads you receive are determined by your postcode, work area and trade you selected when you signed up. You can change these settings at any time by logging in to your account and making changes on your Profile page
Leads are sent to you based on your postcode, work area and trade/skill settings. If these are not set correctly or your work area is set to be very small, there may not be many matching Leads for us to send you. You can change these settings, and expand your work area, at any time by logging in to your account and making changes on your Profile page
Yes. To remove a Lead you’re not interested in from your Lead list, click the ‘Decline’ link. The lead will no longer appear in your Lead list.
>Simply hit the ‘Accept’ button for the Lead. This can be done from the website or mobile app.
>You will be charged immediately if you are on a ‘pay per quote’ membership, or if you are on a ‘Package’ one credit will be deducted.
When you Accept a Lead, we will give you the customer’s mobile number and email address so you may contact them directly to find out more about the job and quote.
>We also send your profile page, ratings and contact details to the customer.
>A lead may be Accepted by up to three Tradies, so contact the customer as soon as possible to introduce yourself and increase your chances of winning the work. With a one-in-three chance you should enjoy a good success rate.
It is not possible to guarantee that all Customers who post jobs on HIREtrades have a high level of intent to carry out the work and are not just doing so out of curiosity. To counter this, we are constantly updating our forms to help give you as much information on each job as possible.
Additionally, if a Lead is not Accepted by 3 Tradies within 24 hours of posting, we ask the customer to update their job with more information.
To view all the Leads you have Accepted, log in to your account or launch the mobile app and select ‘Quotes’ from the menu. Here you will see a list of Leads you are currently quoting on or have quoted on.
No record found!
You still have a question?
If you cannot find a question in our FAQ, you can always contact us. We will answer to you shortly!